Sunday, November 16, 2008

And the winner is.....


With the help of both my husband and my little son (who can't read). We drew the winner of our first blog contest! And the winner of the drawing is...Rosie! Congrats, Rosie!!!!! This is such a fun Cooky Book and a fond memory to many of my Grandma's Grandkids. Thank you to all who entered and all who were faithfuls. I do have another winner to announce though....the purpose of the contest was to extend our "readership" and so a second winner with bringing in the most new readers to the blog is Mandy!


Rosie and Mandy Congrats!!! I just love love love contests and yes I am already planning my Christmas Season! I am going shopping with the sisters and I will return with many goodies... I am going to devise many fun giveaways including giving away prizes to those that continue to comment on the below recipes and future recipe posts. Ladies and Gens this was so much fun I am going to get wild and crazy for the Christmas Season and give, give, give. So keep up the comments and you might just be a winner, bring in someone new and you could be like Mandy and be rewarded for all your hard work!



Mandy and Rosie, please e-mail me your addresses to: holly2300@yahoo.com. I will then get these fun cooky books off to you.. all I ask in return is keep commenting and spreading the word AND take a picture of you and your new cooky book and e-mail it to me so that I can post them on this blog!


Please keep up the responses and remember to comment, especially on the newly posted recipes tonight! My fellow authors are amazing cooks and I love their recipes too. Let us know if you have any special requests! Many thanks to all and hold on tight for a fun filled December, you may be our next winner!


Get Cookin'!

4 comments:

G-mom said...

yippeeeee!!! I am way excited to begin cookying!!! Thanks so much! I never win anything, so this is a complete surprise :) Hugs

Becca's Blog said...

I'm jealous! Just kidding.:) Congrats Rosie and Mandy. Love all you pumpkin recipes too. I made pumpkin pancakes for the in-laws on the weekend and the loved them.

Mandy said...

YAY!!!!! I am so excited Holly! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I am definitely going to use this book in my upcoming holiday baking.
P.S. You can just bring me mine and give it to me next week. That can be additional incentive for us to for sure meet up this time. LOL

Love ya, Holly and thanks again!

Holly said...

Sure thing! I think great minds think alike because I was thinking the same thing!