Saturday, December 6, 2008

Contest Prizes!

Sorry, I have been working hard to "Deck my Halls" the past few days and I know I have promised to post the prizes for this first contest....I love these! I hope you are as excited about them as I am!


Best Christmas Recipe 1st Prize:


This is a family fun book! I love getting my kids involved in the kitchen, I learned from the best, kids were number one at my Grandma's House and even at my Mom's house. These kind of memories help to build a strong family! Nothing like licking the spatula memories!

Best Christmas Story 1st Prize:




A cute story! I just love heart warming Christmas stories, my aunt was always on the ball and would get us a stack of 25 new Christmas Stories each year, one for each day of the Christmas Season! This book is not only heart warming but one that you can wrap up with the kiddies on the couch and read aloud...make a memory!

Best Christmas Memory/Tradition 1st Prize:

This is a fun little holiday organizer! I just love being organized and I don't know what I would do without my holiday planner that I have had for years. This is a very simple friendly one, where you can slip in coupons, recipes etc.... It helps to be organized to be sure you get all those fun memories and traditions in!

2 comments:

Shannon and Doug said...

I know I already commented below but I just have to tell you that I think this whole thing is such a sweet idea. You are such a festive, happy, giving person. Times have been really hard especially during this bad economic time, and it is so refreshing to have a fun blogs to visit and remember christmas traditions and really get into the spirit of giving. You inspire me to start so many more traditions for my children. I grew up in a pretty broken home and ate 99 percent fast food. You remind me of how important it is to have a stay at home mom who creates a loving enviornment and creates long lasting holiday memories. You are truley an example to me. Thanks for spreading around the cheer!

Teri said...

I just wanted to say your blog is so cute, and where do you come up with these idea's? You are such a cute mom and very gifted.
I don't have a story, that is all I have to say about that...